Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Nail Mail Haul and Untried Challenge - Barry M Bright Pink

I received some awesome nail mail from the UK and Spain today and as its officially "Pink Week" in one of the many polish groups I'm in, I decided to pick out one of the colors I received for my Untried Challenge today.

First, the haul:

And I also got this earlier in the week from a couple girls in my Birthday club since we're talking about nail mail:


I absolutely LOVE the Starbursts from the UK, mostly because they have a lime flavor we don't have here and Smarties are like the yummy chocolately cousin of M&Ms.  I'd never tried Maoams but they turned out to be awesome too!

Now back to the polish:

2 coats Bright Pink over 1 coat of Essie Flawless finished with a coat of Seche Vite for extra shininess!
I picked out Barry M Bright Pink.  Now, if there is one color that I absolutely love, its pink.  I have a TON of it in my stash and am constantly on the lookout for more so it was no surprise that I should want this particular color ESPECIALLY since I also love Barry M.  But I think of all the Barry M pinks I own, this is now my favorite.


Before this, I had been wearing Coral, also by Barry M and loved it as well.  There is just something about this brand that makes me squeal like a little schoolgirl when I see them in my nail mail.  Formula wise, this particular color was fantastic and gave me the opacity I wanted in 2 coats over 1 coat of Essie Flawless (which was originally going to be my "pink" for this week but changed my mind at the last minute).

They're about £2.99 if you buy them online at www.barrym.com and if you're in the US like me, the flat-rate shipping isn't terrible.  I'm fortunate to have some great polish pals in the UK who gladly send me some from their local Boots and/or Superdrug so I haven't yet experienced buying them online but this is a brand worth trying if you can.

4 comments:

  1. Hellooo! I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. LInk back by clicking my name. :) This color is gorgie on you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, true pink! I love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete